That's F...ing Incredible!

News and announcements for the Alesis Fusion will be here.

Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

That's F...ing Incredible!

Post by Jesse »

Most users ever online was 1126 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 am

The day before my Birthday1,126 people searching for information and help with a 15 year old Alesis Fusion Work Station!

Awesome! :)

Made My Day!

Take Care ... Be Happy and Healthy

Jesse
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank

parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: That's F...ing Incredible!

Post by parametric »

Sadly only maybe I think Jesse . . . .

For some reason on 7th February, we had 76 join the forum - ALL of which are inactive - and looking at

their user names . . . . . . :roll: They are inactive 'cos they're Banned :(

. . . But they DO swell our "membership" :lol: :lol:

Am I right in thinking the recent "measures" put in place have stemmed the tide of those who do not wish

us well? There are a few that get through, but they're gone as soon as I see them . . . .

Chris
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

https://chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris

simochef
Junior
Junior

Post by simochef »

I love this forum . i am still learning the full capabilities and possibilities of the Alesis Fusion even though i have had it for quite a few years now , this forum is a an irreplacecable point of reference for all things connected to the Fusion , i hope it grows and grows and the Fusion takes on a vintage most sought after place in synthesiser history .

parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by parametric »

The Fusion is and was exceptional.

The only modern board that come close is the Kronos (IMO)

It's sad that it had so many misfortunes after it's release, so much so that Alesis got their Arses kicked

financially over it, so they lost interest and pulled the plug, leaving the eSata and CDR unimplemented . . . .

I likewise have nowhere NEAR delved into the inner workings, editing and such, but I use both my Fusions

to input all my compositions. They all pretty much start inside the sequencer . . .

and I export the midi - and sometimes the Audio too - into Reaper . . . .

I use the DAW because I now have Komplete11 Ultimate - so I like to use the VSTis in Kontakt . . . .

Did you know you can get Steve Howell's NEBULAE commercial bank, (originally for the Fusion)

For Kontakt . . . . ?

ATB

parametric
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Steve was making a lot of really cool programs for Kontakt

Cool Sounds and awesome interfaces :)
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank

parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by parametric »

TOTALLY Agree Jesse . . . .

The Music Lab Machines are extraordinary - but very SciFi . . . . .

http://www.hollowsun.com/HS2/sli/index.htm

I've not gone there yet, but at £8 for many of them - it's difficult to resist . . . . .

I KNOW Steve was the Tallant and Driving Force behind HS, but I wonder if Mario might consider

producing something?

Chris